WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS MEET ON A MONTHLY BASIS TO HELP EACH OTHER TO ACHIEVE THEIR BUSINESS GOALS
Once a month women business owners meet up and participate in interactive roundtable sessions that are facilitated, by successful women entrepreneurs who have the practical knowledge that comes from first-hand experience of owning and managing a business that has achieved considerable growth. Participants are offered a unique learning environment with a peer led approach that incorporates the shared experiences of both a Lead Entrepreneur and other participants facing common challenges.
If you meet these minimum criteria and are interested in joining please submit your information, and someone will contact you to process the next steps.
To participate in the next group 09/01/2019-09/01/2020
- Must be the principal owner of the business
- Must be in full time business for at least 5 years
- Must subscribe to the belief that your business is both a means to provide financial stability for you and your family and to improve other people’s lives, as reflected in your mission and vision statements and in your business practices.
- Must be willing to provide no cost workshops and trainings in your business expertise to your fellow group members.
- Must fully commit to making the profit amount, set by the group, within 12 months
- Must agree to remain accountable to your fellow group members-Your sisters are fully committed to you meeting your goals so bring your A game and come ready to be energized, educated, supported and held accountable at every meeting. Group members not committed to the process will be asked to leave this cohort and take care of whatever barriers are in their way and are welcome to rejoin the next cohort when there are able to commit to the group process
- Must commit to attending a minimum of 9 meetings per training year which is 12 months. Otherwise you will automatically be removed from the group and are invited to join another group when you’re ready..